This past week was kind of major. Yes, I finally finished and photographed my kitchen (reveal coming this Tuesday!) Sure, I had a few “work wins”. But what made this week the most notable? I FINALLY HAD MY FIRST PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! How many years late am I? haha Here’s the thing- I go to Starbucks on a “treat-only” basis and am a serial “order what I know”-er. I don’t want to waste a once-in-a-blue-moon visit on a drink I don’t like. I decided this week to take myself out for an early morning treat, ripped off that bandaid, and joined the club. A lot of you wrote in with orders (way too sophisticated for me as a novice haha) with an extra pump of this, sub a pump of that, light on XYZ… I think I’ll have to stick the the purest version of the PSL before I enter that kind of professional Starbucks territory, but I’ll definitely be back 😉 As of this morning, it’s been almost two months since our last Snack Around the Plate, so let’s go ahead and jump right in. And hey, did I mention – MY KITCHEN MAKEOVER REVEAL IS COMING TUESDAY?!
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.*
1. Jumpsuit // I will be out of town next week at a beach wedding and per the usual, made zero time to shop for any new outfit(s). That’s usually fine but the old dress that I considered wearing was worn just this past weekend to another wedding. I unexpectedly fell in love with jumpsuits this summer and was a little skeptical when I saw this one. But, it was so pretty, looked flowy for the beach, and could be dressed up OR down. The reviews were killer so I sprang for it and selected two-day shipping. I LOVE IT. The flowy sleeves, the elastic waist, the wide legs. This can be work in almost any season- on it’s own or with a jacket. I got a few other keepers (thank you, Jesus) in the shipment but this was my favorite BY FAR. // Shop it HERE
2. Faux Olive Tree // After killing the palm tree in our breakfast nook and needing something other than the snake plants I always go for (they seriously are the best of the living!), I sprung for this faux olive tree. As of this morning, it’s on sale for almost $100 off (and less than I spent on it)! I dropped it in a basket, fluffed it out a lot, and will be sharing it, in all its glory on Tuesday in the full reveal. My aunt said a few years ago that olive trees were going to be the new fiddle leaf figs and now, they are totally popping up everywhere. // Shop it HERE
4. Elephant Door Stop // I’m not sure where I need a door stop but this cute guy makes me want to make a space for him. The office? Pantry? Nursery?// Shop it HERE
5. Boxwood Garland //This beautiful preserved boxwood garland is originally $89; it’s marked down on clearance for $29. But, THEN, you can get ANOTHER 20% off (plus free shipping) with code FRIENDS. Soo… gorgeous garland for fall that can transition to Christmas for a little over $20?! I don’t understand why but I’m all about it! // Shop it HERE
6. Fall TV Premieres // Fall tv show premieres are here! This week, I used this week to go through and schedule all my favorites and pinpoint a few newbies I want to try. A Million Little Things? New Amsterdam? We shall see 😉 // Check them out HERE
Have a fantastically fall(ish) weekend and make sure to subscribe to emails below to catch all the latest, never miss a project, and be the first to hear announcements!