This installment of Snack Around the Plate wasn’t set until tomorrow but has several time sensitive items, soo… I thought I’d go ahead and get it out before the Friday 5 o’clock whistle today! (Side note- when my mom was in town last week, she was thrilled to see that Atlanta’s classic rock radio still does that). From my fall wreath I just scored on clearance to an exclusive discount code to one of Eliza’s (and my) favorite shops, this week’s SAP is filled with fall prep, a weekend binge, and even something to tackle before the new year 😉
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.*
1. Oak Leaf Wreath & 2. Oak Leaf Garland // With our freshly refurbished door (just reinstalled today), I had no idea what I was going to do on my porch this fall… until I randomly came across the golden, Oak leaf wreath (25″), on clearance and marked down from $60 to $24.97. It has a disclaimer that limited quantities are left so I checked out quickly on this one! I’ll probably pair it with warm colored mums in the old faithful urns, also 😉 With our dark door, I’ve had wreaths that you can’t really see well from the road; this one will surely stand out. Then, I saw this oak leaf garland (also on clearance!) and grabbed up two strands to go up both sides of my steps, leading to the porch. This one also had a disclaimer about quantities so I wouldn’t wait long 😉 // Shop the Wreath HERE; Shop the Garland HERE
UPDATE (9/12/19): The wreath arrived and while I’m still working to fluff it out, it isn’t nearly as substantial as the photo indicates. Also, a few leaves started falling off when I started working to manipulate the branches. I may add a few more leaves and put my hot glue gun to work but it definitely isn’t the beauty I had hoped for; for $24 – I can live with that and can hopefully make it better but I would have been upset had I paid full price. I’m still waiting on the garland, so we shall see there…
3. Kyte Baby Exclusive Discount // When we first started preparing for a baby, I had no idea the preferences I would quickly develop for well… everything. But boy, did I get them haha. In the early days, I stocked up on generic cotton onesies (isn’t that what everyone talks about?!) from box stores but as soon as we were matched, my general “stock-ups” became more intentional. I first found Kyte Baby and their famous bamboo baby basics on Instagram; they looked incredibly soft and their followers sang their praises so I placed an order (just to see for myself). I couldn’t believe how soft and different they were from anything I had. Then, I ordered more (including their quilted sleep sacks with different weights depending on the temp of your home). After Eliza came home and I was spoiled in dressing her in bamboo bodysuits (and now footies & rompers), I knew I would never put her in the first generic onesies I purchase — so, they already made it into the donation pile. Her sweet skin is sensitive which makes it that much better that we were prepared. I was excited to partner with them on Instagram (because they are literally a daily favorite), but I had to quickly jump over here on KN and share with those of you who may not be on social media. And, while they don’t have discounts that often, they are offering 20% off with code KELLEYNAN20 for the next 5 days! They are stretchy and will last a long while and I can’t even describe how sweet it is to cuddle Eliza while she’s wearing them. Also- if you are in need of a baby shower gift, your friends/family will thank you for going off-registry for a piece(s) of Kyte Baby bamboo ;). I have had a lot of requests to share favorites for Eliza and questions about where we shop for her so I will be doing a full post soon. // Browse and shop Kyte Baby’s bamboo collections HERE
4. Velvet Pillows //My favorite velvet pillows have officially launched for fall! And, regardless of the vibes you’re going for next season, there are several colors (in both deep and pale shades) to help out your living room/bedroom/etc. // Shop the Paprika HERE; Shop the Blue Ink HERE; Shop the Jade HERE
5. 2020 Emily Ley Planner // I actually just recently shared her academic planner but this week, her 2020 calendars went live in both daily and weekly versions! These sell out in every pattern usually by the end of the year so now is a great time to go ahead and get set for next year’s planning. I use the weekly version but there are images of the insides of both on the website. // Check out the planners HERE
6. Four Weddings and a Funeral // If you have Hulu (FYI- we went for Hulu Live when we cut the cable cord last year and have zero regrets!), this is the rom com, feel-good, witty entertainment I’ve been waiting on. With 10 episodes total (they’ve aired 9 so far), I can’t even explain how much I’ve enjoyed looking forward to it each week. Perks- it was created and written by my FAVORITE of all time, Mindy Kaling, has a fantastic cast (Dermot Mulroney even comes in!), and gives me all the Love Actually vibes. If you haven’t already, add this to your list ASAP!
Have a great weekend everyone and next week, I’ll be back with some Halloween and fall projects!