We’ve spent the past few weeks assembling 2022 gift ideas and over the next few weeks, they’ll be launching regularly. While they’re all themed, most gifts across each post are appropriate for a variety of situations, people, budget, and even occasions, so definitely be sure to browse them all ;). Shipping and logistics have been all over the place as of late. I’ve received some orders (shockingly) within 24 hours and for others ordered a month ago, I keep receiving delay notices. I ordered several new Christmas decor accessories many weeks ago and they have yet to ship. So, logistics with gifts and end-of-year shopping is totally unpredictable. Whether you have a small list or a lengthy list, here’s to tackling it, getting it finished, and enjoying the season!
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.
Small(ish) Gift Ideas
If you’re looking for hostess gifts, gifts to keep on hand, stocking stuffers, add-on gifts, or just smaller gifts in general, all of these ideas are under $40 — most in the $20-$30 range. Some are a little more personal, others are safe to gift, regardless of how tight your relationship is with your recipient!
Sources: 1. Match Cloche | 2. Jewel-Tone Birth Month Dish | 3. Hidden Pocket Scrunchies (set of two) | 4. Minka Textured Pot | 5. TableTopics Original Version | 6. Lazy Wood Spoon | 7. 3 in 1 Wireless Charger | 8. Peppermint & Rosemary Shower Steamers | 9. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream | 10. Miss Patisserie Rainbow Dust Bath Crumble | 11. Wooden Puzzle and Strategy Game
1. Match Cloche — This hand-blown glass Match Cloche is practical and gorgeous! It’s available in three colors and comes with 120 wooden matches — and a strike-on bottle flint. The perfect home decor accessory to pair a candle or tray/table accessories, this would be a fabulous gift for just about anyone on your list. I especially love it as a hostess gift!
Match Cloche (Image via Anthropologie Listing)
2. Jewel-Tone Birth Month Dish — I especially love these for girlfriend gifts if you’re planning to gift multiple people at once. I absolutely love a trinket dish for the bedside, sinkside, etc. Glazed in the colors of the traditional birthstones, this Jewel-Tone Birth Month Dish has a crushed glass center that resembles crushed gemstones. The Jewel-Tone Birth Month Dish is 4.5″ in diameter and is the perfect stocking stuffer or small gift.
3. Hidden Pocket Scrunchies (set of two) — How smart are these Hidden Pocket Scrunchies? I love these for a white elephant gift or stocking stuffer — the Hidden Pocket Scrunchies are made of velvet and include a zippered compartment to hold small items so you can stay clutch-free (even without pockets). The Hidden Pocket Scrunchies come as a two-piece set in blue and lavender.
Hidden Pocket Scrunchies (image via Uncommon Goods Listing)
4. Minka Textured Pot — My mom and I have collected all sizes of these pretty, versatile vases over the past year or so and now, they also come in black. The Minka Textured Pot comes in four different sizes — extra small, small, medium and large. It’s interesting enough to stand on its own, with or without filler, or paired with another Minka Textured Pot size. We also love them with orchids inside, which is a perfect way to bundle this gift!
Textured Minka Pot (black and white in 4 sizes)
5. TableTopics Original Version — These are actually on own list! I love the idea of breaking these out for when I’m hosting girlfriends for dinner, but also at family dinners, and holiday dinners. And beyond meals, these would be great for roadtrips or even date nights. The TableTopics Original Version is the perfect small gift to give to those hosting holiday dinners and would also make a great white elephant gift. Table Topics comes in several other versions — some may be best for close friends, while others would make great icebreakers for those you may not know as well! Here are some of the other sets available…
6. Lazy Wood Spoon — This spoon is so clever. Made of cherry wood, this Lazy Wood Spoon has a notch that fits on the lip of your pot or pan to hold itself when it’s not being used for stirring. It keeps countertops clean by allowing any residual liquid to drain back into your cooking vessel and, you don’t have to dirty up a spoon rest when cooking. Pair it as a gift with my fave tasseled (inexpensive) kitchen towels (they’re actually on sale for $3 today and ship quickly from Turkey!) HERE.
Spoon (Image via Uncommon Goods Listing)
7. 3 in 1 Wireless Charger — I purchased this for myself for travel to keep the cords at bay and I loved the idea of a portable docking station. When Dave saw it, he immediately wanted one too (he doesn’t know yet Santa already grabbed one for him 😉 ). The 3 in 1 Wireless Charger holds your IPhone, AirPods and Apple watch, at the same time, all on one cord. While I purchased it specifically for travel, it’s also perfect for the nightstand/ The 3 in 1 Wireless Charger folds into a magnetically-closed little square when it is not in use (also excellent for packing), comes in nine different colors, and ships free via Prime HERE.
8. Peppermint & Rosemary Shower Steamers — Almost a way to enjoy some of the perks of bath bombs, for those who don’t take baths! The Peppermint & Rosemary Shower Steamers are a perfect little shower luxury, and great for girlfriend gifts or stocking stuffers. You just drop one into the bottom of your shower and the water makes the tablet emit delicious aromas. The Peppermint & Rosemary Shower Steamers come in a pack of four and are also available in the other scents like Eucalyptus & Mint, Lavender & Lime, Seagrass & Grapefruit, Sandalwood & Saguaro, Sweet Orange & Sunflower and Water Lily & Linen.
Shower Steamers (image via product listing)
9. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream — I first found this brand when I splurged on their body wash (HERE). I loved the scent so much, I had to check out the Bum Bum Cream — the hydrating, softening product they’re best known for. I love it. The scent is just insane and it actually lasts on your skin. It isn’t sticky or greasy and the scent is almost like the best suntan oil. It comes in a few sizes and ships for free via Prime HERE.
10. Miss Patisserie Rainbow Dust Bath Crumble — Another bath luxury, the Miss Patisserie Rainbow Dust Bath Crumble is really cool and creates a rainbow in the bathtub with its crushed fizzy bath dust. The Miss Patisserie Rainbow Dust Bath Crumble smells like coconut and makes bathtub time fun and pretty.
Rainbow Dust Bath Crumble (image via product listing)
11. Wooden Puzzle and Strategy Game — Multiple puzzles and games can be played on this Wooden Puzzle and Strategy Game independently or with another player. The Wooden Puzzle and Strategy Game includes multi-colored different wooden shapes, six grids, a game board and rule sheet. Plus, it’s on sale right now!
For more gift ideas, watch for themed collections to continue to be added regularly. And, if you aren’t already, subscribe to emails at the bottom of the post to be the first to catch them as they’re released!