Y’all, I’ve had a new SAP on my list for an embarrassingly long time, but today, IT’S BACK! There is so much I want to share, but for today, I’ll start here…
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure*
1. Kendra Scott Elaina Bracelet: My mom and I both share a love that runs deep for Kendra Scott – actually, whenever we shop KS together, we usually end up purchasing the same piece and calling it our “Nan xyz”. Our latest favorite is this dainty, adjustable bracelet – it comes in a ton of colors and while I have the clear, Mama Nan has already collected multiple colors. Weird fact- in recent years, I have started feeling a little claustrophobic in large cuffs so I have to keep jewelry minimal around my wrist. This is so sweet and lightweight, I can’t even tell its there. But it is beautiful. And I want 2388 of them. Just like Mama Nan 😉 // Click HERE to shop them
2. Vibrant Instagram Feed of @kailochic: Just because I decorate primarily with neutrals doesn’t mean I have an aversion to color. As a matter of fact, I love it. This Instagram feed of @kailochic makes me so insanely happy; at a glance, it is creative, artistic, and beautifully planned and curated but behind each square is a smart, thought out project. If this makes you as happy as a new pack of markers, you have to check her out for a little daily “happy”.
3. Anthro Floral Pitcher: I was craving a little spring “happy” and this sweet little floral pitcher totally did the trick. In a sea of white serving pieces, it is the perfect hint of spring and I can’t wait to use it for entertaining, floral arrangements, etc. It’s already gotten use in both the kitchen and breakfast nook – bonus, it’s tall enough to support long stems and branches 😉 // Shop it HERE
4. PB Sausalito Cane Bed: I love our blue and white guest bedroom bed but it sold out pretty quickly after the reveal of my room. I have been thinking of how I want to ultimately have my mom’s guest bedroom and then I saw the PB Sausalito cane bed. Yep, that’s it. It’s similar to the blue and white guest bedroom bed, but truth- I like it better. This weekend, you can actually get it for 25% off (plus free shipping) with code SPRING. It’s totally classic but lends itself well to so many design styles – whether you want to add more traditional or modern accents. // Shop it HERE
5. Vince Camuto Lanaira Sandal: I just got these this past week – the verdict is in… I love them. I was a little nervous (I always am when it comes to height, heel, and width) but was so happy when I slid them on my feet. Like my other Vince Camuto shoes, they didn’t disappoint and feel so good; they also fit true to size. The chunky heel is comfortable and they provide good support. I threw these on with a pair of jeans but they can be worn well with dresses, skirts, casual, more dressy, etc. Plus, they are great from spring through fall and come in 3 colors. I’ve said before I like to “invest” in one nice pair of shoes per season- I am too finicky to go for things that aren’t comfortable and while they may be a little more than a PayLess special, the quality is so worth it. I’ve said before I like to “invest” in one nice pair of shoes per season- I am too finicky to go for things that aren’t comfortable and while they may be a little more than a PayLess special, the quality is so worth it. If you are nervous about sizing, there’s free shipping and returns so you can order multiple pairs, keep the pair that fits, and send back the pairs that don’t. // Shop them HERE
6. Hilarious/Uncomfortable Viral Video: If you haven’t seen this yet, do yourself a favor and take the 40 seconds to – it was a true highlight of my week. Also, in a much milder way, something similar has happened to me before! haha- Enjoy, laugh, and cringe a little…
Chick Fil a never ceases to amaze me. And yes it was my pleasure! pic.twitter.com/GZoB7Bm5T7
— drew. (@achandrew13) March 27, 2018
Below are a few of my favorite sales of the weekend; you can also check out all my recent loves (and most asked about items) HERE. Tap on the retailer name below to head directly to the sale!
- Pottery Barn: 25% off one item, plus free shipping with code BLOOM
- Kate Spade: Extra 30% off sale with code TREASURE (free shipping, always)
- LOFT: 40% off EVERYTHING
- Bloomingdales: $20 off $100; $50 off $200; $75 off $250
- Nordstrom: Lots of sales throughout the site
- West Elm: Up to 40% off throughout the site!
- Williams-Sonoma: 20% off, plus free shipping with code SPRING
- World Market: HUGE dining sale up to 60% off everything from tables and chairs to napkins and plates. Free shipping over $65 with code FREESHIP65
Wishing you all a beautiful Easter weekend – I’ll be back sooner than later with another SAP so if you want to make sure to catch it, subscribe to receive my emails below 😉