Happy Sunday and welcome to this week’s installment of The Short List, a roundup of some of my favorites from the week.
1. Zuma Trays | 2. Marble Cheese Board | 3. Celestial Coaster Set | 4. Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Hand Soap – Pink Grapefruit | 5. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette | 6. Kate Spade Wishbone Necklace
1. Zuma Trays: While I keep mine in my bedroom, these are the perfect wooden trays to use on your patio this summer. They are sturdy and versatile to use all over your home. I love how clean and simple they are, but if you are wanting to switch things up, you can see how I have easily I can change the tray bottom pattern HERE.
2. Marble Cheese Board: It’s no secret, I’ve been on a wine and cheese kick since the warm weather set in. This cheese board is not only functional, but I love it so much, I keep it front and center, situated on my center island. Not a cheese fan? That’s totally ok- I use it as a serving piece for everything from snacks to cocktails.
3. Celestial Coaster Set: I scored these a couple years ago in the white and teal. Agates and geodes are super hot right now and these bring the perfect combination of traditional and trend to my living room tray. They come in several colors and are GORGEOUS in person!
4. Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Hand Soap – Pink Grapefruit: If you have a sink that deserves a step up in the soap department, this is it. We keep this in our powder room 100% of the time; while the pink grapefruit is my favorite, the other scents are delicious too.
5. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette: This palette cancelled out my need for the Naked 2 and every single one of my individual M.A.C. eyeshadow pots. These grays, charcoals, and browns take care of day and night and, unlike most eye shadow palettes, I USE EVERY SINGLE ONE. This is a must-have.
6. Kate Spade Wishbone Necklace: I purchased this when I was in Charleston on a trip with my mom. Right now? It is on sale for $30! I wear it as my regular, every day necklace but also layer it when I wear longer strands.
SHOP THE SHORT LIST
*Note: Post contains affiliate links and sources throughout the post.