With a culmination of classics, safe bets, and unique finds, I’m sharing my gift ideas for the ladies on your list — just in time for the biggest sale time of the year! Links and full descriptions can be found below the image graphic and if you’re looking to knock out a lot on your list (or even shopping for yourself), check out the most current sales and deals around the web at the bottom of this post!
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.*
1. Clear Bag on Gold Chain // 2. Wristlet Keychain // 3. Large Serving Board // 4. Packing Cubes // 5. Clear Pouch // 6. Bracelet // 7. Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat // 8. Tory Burch Kira Crossbody // 9. Initial Necklace // 10. T3 Curling Wand // 11. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan Sweater
1. Clear Bag on Gold Chain // With more concerts, sporting events, and public events in general requiring clear bags for entry, this is an adorable option that doesn’t look too utilitarian. It comes in both a gold and black crossbody option and is a fantastic deal — it’s marked down for Black Friday, has free monogramming available, free gift wrap, and is an extra 20% off plus free shipping with code FRIENDS.
2. Wristlet Keychain // These hard-to-lose wristlet keychains are under $9 and come in a ton of colors and prints. Great for an add-on, a bulk gift, or a stocking stuffer!
3. Large Serving Board // This oversized marble/wood finished serving board is asked about all the time but it’s been sold out for over a year. Well, it’s finally back in stock! Of all my board in all the shapes and finishes, this is the one I reach for more often. It’s large enough to carry an impressive spread and make a statement on the kitchen island for grazing. Seriously LOVE THIS and, it will likely be the largest board in your recipient’s collection!
4. Packing Cubes // Packing cubes changed the way I travel. Not only do they keep me uber organized and more relaxed when I unpack but I swear I can fit way more in my bags using cubes. I absolutely love the pretty options here — the marble print is just one of several available!
5. Clear Pouch // Similar to the full sized clear bag, this clear pouch is especially great for airport travelers. I embarrassingly keep a ziplock in my purse for security and think this may be the upgrade I need haha. It comes in both a gold and black crossbody option and is a fantastic deal — it’s marked down for Black Friday, has free monogramming available, free gift wrap, and is an extra 20% off plus free shipping with code FRIENDS.
6. Bracelet // This crystal bracelet is great for everyday or getting dressed up. Plus, it’s 25% off right now!
7. Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat // This makeup brush cleaning mat has almost 500 5-star reviews and is on my personal “want” list. It suctions to the bottom of your sink and reviewers say it’s the thing they never knew they needed and now love. It cleans your face and eye brushes more effectively in a fraction of the time. See more on the magical mat HERE.
8. Tory Burch Kira Crossbody // A version of this bag came out earlier this year and I bought it. I’m a total sucker for the soft quilted leather and gold hardware. I ended up returning it because it didn’t wear well as a crossbody. And then… they came out with a crossbody version! I accidentally found out that this has already been purchased for me for Christmas (dang it but YAY!) It comes in a few color options, also 😉
9. Initial Necklace // This modestly priced, dainty necklace is also on my wishlist. You can include family initials or choose a full name (Dave, if you’re reading this, I would love a KED 😉 ).
10. T3 Curling Wand // I became a fan of the T3 hair dryer last year and this year, have been eyeing the curling wand. I was shocked how much of a difference it performed compared to my old Conair and have heard the same thing about their curling tools. They have curling iron options too but I still love the flexibility and casualness of a wand. This one comes with a few different interchangeable barrel sizes — which I love because depending on if I want looser waves or tighter curls (am working with my long hair or eventually cut it), I can achieve it all with one tool instead of the multiples I have now.
11. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan Sweater // Surely you’ve heard about everyone raving about these bad boys by now! The softest thing you will ever touch — the people aren’t lying 😉
Be sure to check out the “GIFT IDEAS” tab in the menu at the top of the page for inspiration for everyone on your list!
CYBER MONDAY SALES
Check out my favorite notable promotions below as you start browsing/shopping this weekend!
Nordstrom — Up to 50% off, plus, up to $100 back in Nordstrom Notes
Anthropologie — 30% off, plus extra 50% off sale
Serena & Lily — 25% off everything with code THANKFUL
American Eagle — 40% off entire site (plus free shipping); 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
Pottery Barn — 25% off and up to 70% off everything, plus free shipping with code CYBER
Mark & Graham — 25% off everything, plus monogramming and free shipping on everything with code FRIENDS
West Elm — 20% off — plus free shipping with code SHOPFAST
Williams-Sonoma Home — up to 50% off and lots of one-day deals
World Market — Buy More, Save More up to 40% off with code CYBER2019
LOFT — 50% off, plus free shipping with code CYBER
Old Navy — 50% off entire order
PB Kids — 5% off and up to 70% off everything, plus free shipping with code UNWRAP
PB Teen — 25-50% off everything, plus free shipping with code FREESHIP
Target — TONS of Cyber Monday deals, as noted on site, up to 50% off
Macy’s — TONS of individual sales, plus 20% off with code CYBER
Bloomingdales — 25% off all regular and sale; extra 50% off all clearance!
Minted — 25% off everything, plus free PRIORITY shipping
Crate & Barrel — 20-30% off everything, plus free shipping
Kendra Scott — 25% off everything or 30% off on $300+
Janie & Jack — 35% off everything
Wayfair — Black Friday Blowout (up to 80% off)
CB2 — Buy More, Save More (up to 25% off), plus free shipping on $29+