With a culmination of classics, safe bets, and unique finds, I’m sharing my gift ideas for the guys on your list — just in time for the biggest sale time of the year! Links and full descriptions can be found below the image graphic and if you’re looking to knock out a lot on your list (or even shopping for yourself), check out the most current sales and deals around the web at the bottom of this post!
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure*
1. Patagonia Puff Water Resistant Jacket // 2. Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses // 3. Leather Courier Satchel // 4. Ugg Neumel Chukka Boot // 5. PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer // 6. Leather Keychain Bottle Opener // 7. Packing Cubes // 8. Ugg Ascot Slipper // 9. Breville Joule Sous Vide // 10. Personalized Guitar Pick Case // 11. Rock & Roll Trivia Question Cards
1. Patagonia Puff Water Resistant Jacket // This Patagonia jacket is lightweight, water resistant and has great reviews. Warm but without the typical bulk!
2. Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses // I love these as something different. They are hand carved and fun fact — antibacterial — so they can be used for several occasions.
3. Leather Courier Satchel // TBH I bought a leather satchel for Dave a few years ago — he was skeptical and didn’t use it for a while. Once he took his first trip, he never traveled without it again. This style is still handsome, not too feminine, and is a huge hit in our house for holding *all the things*, especially on airplane trips.
4. Ugg Neumel Chukka Boot // These are on my list for Dave — after he fell in love with his slippers and the comfort, I searched for other warm, comfortable cold weather daytime shoes for him to try. These look great and have incredible reviews for comfort!
5. PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer // They say your phone is one of the dirtiest things you come in contact with (we had to disinfect ours several times a day in the NICU this summer). This unique case zaps the bulk of those germs using UV rays!
6. Leather Keychain Bottle Opener // This handsome, classy leather bottle opener keychain monograms for free and is 20% off right now, plus ships free with code FRIENDS. It comes in both brown and black.
7. Packing Cubes // I have these exact cubes and after my first trip with them, won’t travel without them again. Not only do they keep me organized (I load each one up with like items and they fit neatly like a puzzle in my suitcase), but I swear I can fit more in there than without them. These come in a ton of colors and not only are they a great gift, but if you don’t have any, you totally need a set for yourself! They’re only $19.99 for the full set.
8. Ugg Ascot Slipper // Dave didn’t have any interest in Uggs until I made him try these. After trying them on, he had to have them and now wears them whenever he’s at home. With over 1K positive reviews and 6 color options, these are a great gift (even for those guys who don’t know they need them 😉 ).
9. Breville Joule Sous Vide // Dave loves to cook and between him talking about getting a Sous Vide for years, along with those who rave about the result of this cooking method, this is the year I’m getting him one. I love this version because it fits in a kitchen drawer!
10. Personalized Guitar Pick Case // One of those cool, unique gifts, if the guy you’re shopping for is a music buff, this is another totally different gift (and also on my list for this year!)
11. Rock & Roll Trivia Question Cards // Rock & Roll trivia cards — these will be in Dave’s stocking this year! I love this fun add-on gift, especially to make everything a little more fun if you’re sticking to other serious gifts.
Be sure to check out the “GIFT IDEAS” tab in the menu at the top of the page for inspiration for everyone on your list!
CYBER MONDAY SALES
Check out my favorite notable promotions below as you start browsing/shopping this weekend!
Nordstrom — Up to 50% off, plus, up to $100 back in Nordstrom Notes
Anthropologie — 30% off, plus extra 50% off sale
Serena & Lily — 25% off everything with code THANKFUL
American Eagle — 40% off entire site (plus free shipping); 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
Pottery Barn — 25% off and up to 70% off everything, plus free shipping with code CYBER
Mark & Graham — 25% off everything, plus monogramming and free shipping on everything with code FRIENDS
West Elm — 20% off — plus free shipping with code SHOPFAST
Williams-Sonoma Home — up to 50% off and lots of one-day deals
World Market — Buy More, Save More up to 40% off with code CYBER2019
LOFT — 50% off, plus free shipping with code CYBER
Old Navy — 50% off entire order
PB Kids — 5% off and up to 70% off everything, plus free shipping with code UNWRAP
PB Teen — 25-50% off everything, plus free shipping with code FREESHIP
Target — TONS of Cyber Monday deals, as noted on site, up to 50% off
Macy’s — TONS of individual sales, plus 20% off with code CYBER
Bloomingdales — 25% off all regular and sale; extra 50% off all clearance!
Minted — 25% off everything, plus free PRIORITY shipping
Crate & Barrel — 20-30% off everything, plus free shipping
Kendra Scott — 25% off everything or 30% off on $300+
Janie & Jack — 35% off everything
Wayfair — Black Friday Blowout (up to 80% off)
CB2 — Buy More, Save More (up to 25% off), plus free shipping on $29+