With a culmination of classics, safe bets, and unique finds, I’m sharing my gift ideas for anyone on your list — just in time for the biggest sale time of the year! Links and full descriptions can be found below the image graphic and if you’re looking to knock out a lot on your list (or even shopping for yourself), check out the most current sales and deals around the web at the bottom of this post!
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Click HERE for full disclosure.
1. USB Hand Warmer // 2. Palo Santo Sticks // 3. Wood & Marble Condiment Set // 4. Miniature Nativity Ornaments // 5. Beetle Bottle Opener // 6. Volcano Room Spray // 7. Daily Calendar Pad // 8. Cherry Stone Heating Pad // 9. Leather Airpod Holder Keychain // 10. Cordless Dyson Stick Vacuum // 11. Gold Stainless Steel Honey Dipper // 12. 23 & Me Ancestry Kit // 13. Tassel Throw Blanket
1. USB Hand Warmer // Move over disposable hot hands! This USB hand warmer is cute and reusable!
2. Palo Santo Sticks // When I set up shop in a hotel room in Austin a few months ago, I spotted some of these on the nightstand and didn’t have a clue what they were. Thanks to a few Instagram followers (and the hotel concierge haha) I learned what Palo Santo sticks were. Smelling like incense and believed to cleanse the room after being lit, these are so fun and make a great hostess gift and conversation starter!
3. Wood & Marble Condiment Set // I use mine for salt and pepper but this little set is so versatile — it can even be used on cheese boards for spreads and jams! You can choose to keep it plain or add a monogram (or the S&P as shown), opt for white marble or gray, and get 20% off with code FRIENDS. Another great hostess gift or add-on!
4. Miniature Nativity Ornaments // This set of eight nativity ornaments are a fantastic, special gift for just about anyone who celebrates Christmas. They’re unique and also on sale right now 😉
5. Beetle Bottle Opener // I’m always looking for unique, generic gifts and when I saw this beetle bottle opener, I couldn’t add it fast enough. How fun is this?
6. Volcano Room Spray // We all love the candles and I ventured into the oil this year but this room spray is a great new addition for all Volcano lovers — especially for a quick fix!
7. Daily Calendar Pad // This 6-month daily calendar pad is perfect for to-do lists and is such a pretty accessory to keep on full display either in the office or at a family command center. Check out the gold sides and tell me it doesn’t give you all the heart eyes!
8. Cherry Stone Heating Pad // This cherry seeded pad can actually be heated and used as a heating pad, or chilled and used for inflammation. And, it puts my ugly heating pad to absolute shame haha. My plastic and felt version is a far cry from this luxurious soother and I would love to receive this as a gift!
9. Leather Airpod Holder Keychain // This handsome airpod holder keychain monograms for free, and is 20% off (plus free shipping) with code FRIENDS.
10. Cordless Dyson Stick Vacuum — V11 // Before I bought our cordless Dyson, I researched. A LOT. I crowdsourced, asked you all, watched videos and searched for comparisons. At that time, the V10 was the latest model and while you can find earlier versions on sale all the time, it was my understanding that along with the increased technology from each model, the V10 was the first to remain at full speed until it ran out of juice (all earlier versions gradually lose steam as the battery drains). That was the ultimate motivator for me to spring for the most recent model — along with reviews and input from readers. Well, I have zero regrets for making the investment and haven’t used my full sized vacuum a single time since I brought home the V10 Absolute. It is a serious gamechanger and I actually use the attachments — from the handled options in the car and on the sofa to the hardwood floors and rugs. It sucks up way more than my corded Dyson ball ever did (it’s honestly shocking). Since then, the V11 came out. And just like I believe I made the right decision in buying the most current model last year, there are all new technologies and improvements made in the V11. It isn’t cheap but it is on sale for way less than I even bought my V10 at $200 off for Black Friday.
11. Gold Stainless Steel Honey Dipper // I love the idea of gifting this alongside a jar of local honey — especially as a hostess gift! The gold honey dipper is totally unique and while the pairing is easy and inexpensive, it’s guaranteed to be a memorable hit.
12. 23 & Me Ancestry Kit // The ancestry kit is on sale and marked down to $79 from $99 right now! I haven’t made my move just yet but I’m dying to get my own results!
13. Tassel Throw Blanket // This may be on every gift recommendation series I do but for good reason. We’ve racked up (6? 7? I’ve lost count!) quite a few in different colors throughout our own home and I continue to gift them each year. I can’t believe they are as modestly priced as they are, lots of colors are available, they are so ridiculously soft, and wash beautifully!
Be sure to check out the “GIFT IDEAS” tab in the menu at the top of the page for inspiration for everyone on your list!
CYBER MONDAY SALES
Check out my favorite notable promotions below as you start browsing/shopping this weekend!
Nordstrom — Up to 50% off, plus, up to $100 back in Nordstrom Notes
Anthropologie — 30% off, plus extra 50% off sale
Serena & Lily — 25% off everything with code THANKFUL
American Eagle — 40% off entire site (plus free shipping); 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
Pottery Barn — 25% off and up to 70% off everything, plus free shipping with code CYBER
Mark & Graham — 25% off everything, plus monogramming and free shipping on everything with code FRIENDS
West Elm — 20% off — plus free shipping with code SHOPFAST
Williams-Sonoma Home — up to 50% off and lots of one-day deals
World Market — Buy More, Save More up to 40% off with code CYBER2019
LOFT — 50% off, plus free shipping with code CYBER
Old Navy — 50% off entire order
PB Kids — 5% off and up to 70% off everything, plus free shipping with code UNWRAP
PB Teen — 25-50% off everything, plus free shipping with code FREESHIP
Target — TONS of Cyber Monday deals, as noted on site, up to 50% off
Macy’s — TONS of individual sales, plus 20% off with code CYBER
Bloomingdales — 25% off all regular and sale; extra 50% off all clearance!
Minted — 25% off everything, plus free PRIORITY shipping
Crate & Barrel — 20-30% off everything, plus free shipping
Kendra Scott — 25% off everything or 30% off on $300+
Janie & Jack — 35% off everything
Wayfair — Black Friday Blowout (up to 80% off)
CB2 — Buy More, Save More (up to 25% off), plus free shipping on $29+