The season for gift guides and wishlists is here and while I’m working to cross of my own shopping list (my goal is to be finished before December 1!), I’ve also put in hours upon hours searching out my own favorites, my personal wish list items, Dave’s favs, and a partridge and a pear tree 😉 Ok, maybe not the last one. From now until Christmas, my holiday gift guide series will “live” in a “GIFTS” tab at the top of the page, separated by category. I’ll be updating often so when you’re stumped, looking for inspo, or want to see my latest finds, be sure to check back in 😉
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure HERE*
A STOCKING STUFFER GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
Scroll & Tap to Shop
- Bauble Bar Ultimate Tassel Earring Set– Y’all. I have the black and the cream and paid $48 for each pair. This set is totally customizable with over 100 tassel combinations for $72. THIS is my favorite thing maybe of the season. The sale ends tonight!
- Champagne Gummy Bears– I received these as a gift, got hungry, thought (holy cow, these are adorable and delicious!) before I finished, looked at the box and realized how special they were. Woops. Made with Dom Perignon champagne, these are such a sweet stocking stuffer or perfect gift to be split among friends.
- Luggage Tag– $12.95- “Vacation Calories Don’t Count” Well, that’s just perfect.
- Tory Burch Card Wallet– ON SALE- $115 right now with code MORE17; in black or tan.
- Gold Scissors– These are my favorite, heavy, quality scissors and are thick and sharp enough to even trim my floral stems. Keep on your desk for a little “pretty”
- Rabbit Wine Opener/Corkscrew– My mom got me hooked on this years ago. I prefer it over any electric corkscrew I’ve had. It’s so simple, each time we bring it out, it’s like a party trick for guests haha.
- Hair Tie Bracelet– I saw this and thought it was made for me! I am notorious for ALWAYS having a hair tie on my wrist. This bracelet comes in multiple colors and has a groove to hold your hair tie in place. No cut off circulation and turns your elastic into jewelry. GENIUS!
- Sleep Mask– Honestly, I’ve never had one and really want one (especially because I cannot nap). This one is ADORABLE. I would probably even leave it out on my nightstand, it’s so pretty.
- Cheese Markers– Perfect for a stocking or a host gift, you will never have to worry about labeling cheese boards with these inexpensive, erasable markers.
- Tweezerman Tweezers– I have had these for years- they are incredible when it comes to precision. Plus, they have a lifetime warranty and if you send them off, they will sharpen them for you for free!
- Sephora Gift Card– If your husband knows you like makeup but doesn’t know where to start (or, if you ARE the husband), this is a safe bet and something I LOVE getting in my stocking. From lipsticks and face masks to hair wands and Clarisonics, this will get it all covered.
- Amazon Lightning Cable– Doesn’t ruin your phone charge like cheap chargers, comes in several lengths (I have the 6′ one which is twice as long as the cord your phone comes with). I will be sneaking a cable or two into Dave’s stocking this year since we always fight over who gets THIS cable out of all we have at home.
- Volcano Candle– My FAVORITE candle now comes in black (and in mini). Several colors available but if you know the infamy of this candle and scent, you are already excited.