The season for gift guides and wishlists is here and while I’m working to cross of my own shopping list (my goal is to be finished before December 1!), I’ve also put in hours upon hours searching out my own favorites, my personal wish list items, Dave’s favs, and a partridge and a pear tree 😉 Ok, maybe not the last one. From now until Christmas, my holiday gift guide series will “live” in a “GIFTS” tab at the top of the page, separated by category. I’ll be updating often so when you’re stumped, looking for inspo, or want to see my latest finds, be sure to check back in 😉
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure HERE*
A GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM
Scroll & Tap to Shop
- Leather Dopp Kit– 40% off! This is on Dave’s personal list. I typically bring a bag containing both of our toiletries and cosmetics but lately that sucker has gotten more and more filled. He really wants his own to keep his things separated. Plus, if he goes on a trip along, I’m sure he would prefer something a little manlier than the quilted floral we currently use 😉
- Cashmere & Cotton Zip Pullover Sweater– This is a great deal and even has some cashmere. A true treat at a super affordable price- comes in several colors!
- Michael Kors Gold & Silver Watch– Dave recently got a new gold wedding band for our anniversary but his watch is silver. While I believe in mixing metals, this little combo is glaring. I love him in silver though so I sought out a silver AND gold watch to help tie everything together. This classic face has all the dials Dave would want and is on my list 😉
- Wooden Boot Jack– Dave has a wooden boot jack that he purchased for his cowboy boots but actually uses for almost all his shoes now. HE LOVES THIS THING! I actually used in recently too, instead of my typical flopping on the bed and asking for his help in taking off my boots haha. This is a perfect, different gift he will love!
- Vineyard Vines Button Down– 25% off! Dave has four of these coming to him this year 😉 They are a tad more pricey than Polo but the quality is far superior in my book. The collars and button area don’t wrinkle- I don’t know how! Even when I forget to take them out of the dryer. These are 80% of what Dave wears on a daily basis.
- Amazon Fire Stick– Under $25 right now! The Fire Stick will even sync up to your Amazon Echo (see below) for voice command. We are switching our remaining Chrome Casts to Fire Sticks because of no limitations. If you have no clue what a Fire Stick is, be sure to visit the full description 😉
- Amazon Echo– 20% off! The newest generation comes in several colors, too. Take voice command and answers questions from everything to the weather to the score of last night’s football game. We keep ours in the kitchen and I love asking her to set multiple timers. Ask her to play certain artists, playlists, etc. LOVE OUR ECHO!
- Apple Air Pods– I realized after I was 40K feet in the air that my iPhone no longer has a jack and I had zero way to listen to my music. Instead of an adapter, I vowed to get a pair of air pods. They automatically play when you put them in your ears and turn off as soon as you take them out!
- Wet/Dry Shop Vac– I don’t know where Dave would be without this. From vacuuming out our cars to sucking the water out of rugs this past summer (after a poor decision), this is a garage staple that will be used.
- Huge Jenga– 20% off! Please tell me you have seen these! They are basically life-sized Jenga games and are being played at bars and gathering spots everywhere. Ironically, my mom just surprised both Dave and I with our own yesterday, after this already made it into the gift guide. Perfect for tailgates at home, get-togethers with the guys or couples, or the entire family. We are getting this as a joint gift for three nephews.
- Fire Pit– Cast stone, under $160, and two sizes available. SUCH an incredible deal and a gift that I would be excited about, too. Fall and winter would be way more cozy being able to sit around this 😉