The season for gift guides and wishlists is here and while I’m working to cross of my own shopping list (my goal is to be finished before December 1!), I’ve also put in hours upon hours searching out my own favorites, my personal wish list items, Dave’s favs, and a partridge and a pear tree 😉 Ok, maybe not the last one. From now until Christmas, my holiday gift guide series will “live” in a “GIFTS” tab at the top of the page, separated by category. I’ll be updating often so when you’re stumped, looking for inspo, or want to see my latest finds, be sure to check back in 😉
*Posts on KelleyNan.com may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure HERE*
A GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
Scroll & Tap to Shop
- Kate Spade Weekender Bag– save 30% ($100) on this oversized weekender tote. It’s nylon, super roomy, comes in black or black and white stripes, and has a long strap you can wear crossbody-style. It’s everything I want in a weekend back or road trip tote, plus, it’s super chic 😉
- BaubleBar Pisa Tassel Earrings– come in black or blush with crystals- perfect to dress up a blazer and jeans or with a dress.
- Trinket Dish– perfect to pair with a piece of jewelry, this tidal pool gold rimmed trinket dish comes in two sizes. It is stunning and would be perfect on a vanity or dressing table, or on display on the bedside table. I think it looks like a huge opal- SO in love with this!
- Faux Fur Clutch– comes in three colors for only $25 – just in time to look adorable in cooler temps!
- Velvet Clutch– comes in sapphire and a deep red for under $40. Another perfect piece for winter.
- Pressed Glass Photo Frames– comes in three finishes and three sizes. If I could describe “vintage/modern” this would be it. Somehow, it just seems to be both!
- Apple Air Pods– I realized after I was 40K feet in the air that my iPhone no longer has a jack and I had zero way to listen to my music. Instead of an adapter, I vowed to get a pair of air pods. They automatically play when you put them in your ears and turn off as soon as you take them out!
- Tool Kit– yes, this is in the correct gift guide. I don’t have my own set of tools and trying to dig through Dave’s tool chests and boxes to locate the few simple things I need most frequently is such a pain. I can never find the tape measure or level, and he isn’t the best about keeping all the screwdriver bits together. I don’t need an entire Ace Hardware to select my picture hanging implements; just a simple tool kit with the necessities like this one would be perfect!
- Hygge Cardigan/Jacket– this comes in several colors and I am asking for this for Christmas, without a doubt. I love that the back can drape or, be used almost like a hoodie. The cozy factor of this is tops and I am all about the oversized fit.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer– this came out earlier this year and I am dying to get my hands on one. I am a huge fan of Dyson vacuums and our new hot/cold air purifier and fan is AMAZING. I 100% believe all this hair dryer claims it will do – and, the 5* rating after thousands have weighed in doesn’t hurt, either. My hair dresser has one and loves it!
- Bathtub Caddy Tray– I have never owned one of these genius inventions and I know it’s only a matter of time before my phone falls off the bathtub ledge, into the tub, after balancing while I’m relaxing. it has a tablet holder and a wine holder; what more can one need?!
- MAC Really Me Lipstick– This is THE perfect pinky nude; it’s creamy and not drying and became my go-to necessity of a lipstick in 2017. It is closest to my natural lip color and I can’t say enough good things about this shade. Plus, at $17, it won’t break the bank.
A Few Other Loves
AND YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS…